Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Publix run 2/1 Saved 80%

I went shopping on Thursday but my store didn't have any of the beggin strips and I didn't know about the potato and soda deal so I had to make another trip. Here is what I purchased.
I love FREEBIES! Today I got the 4 Sun Drop sodas free, they are on sale bogo and in the yellow flyer there is a bogo coupon, used 2 coupons = all FREE (hubby will take these to work since I don't drink soda)
2- bags of red potatoes $3.99 bogo, used 2 $2.00 IP = FREE
1- yoplait yogurt, .75 cents, used FREE coupon I got in the mail
4- Busy chewnola dog treats, $3.00 each, used 4 FREE mq wyb/1 beggin strip
4- beggin strips, $5.29 bogo, used 4 $1.00 mq and 2 $1.00 PQ on any Purina treat ( I could have tried and used 8 $1.00 publix coupons but I didn't want the hassle since the other 6 items were free, they would have been an overage and I wasn't sure how many times we are allowed to print out the pdf publix pet coupon.) = $1.15 each
2 - 8 o'clock coffee, bogo $5.89, used $2.00/2 IP (thanks Amy!) = $1.95 each
2- Veggie lovers bag salad, bogo $3.69, no coupon = $1.85 each
I Spent $14.61, Saved $57.31 or 80 %
I also found the Gasparilla coupon booklet by customer service in a stand alone stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment