Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Saved 97% today

This morning I finally got around to sorting out my coupons. I had a huge pile of them sitting on my desk for about a month! I found some great coupons to use up, so off shopping I went.

First stop was to the Dollar General, today is delivery day. I wanted to get the dentastix BOGO $2.00. I used 2- $1.00 IP. Only paid .14 cents tax!

Second stop was CVS, yesterday I noticed the tea was on 25% clearance, so this morning I got all my $1.00 mq ready to use when the price went lower. I wasn't going to use them today but I noticed the red tea had a tag for 75% off. I checked the price of the others and sure enough they were all marked $1.04. I had actually went in today because I heard they had a bunch of food on clearance and I wanted to see what they had. So I ended up with 7 boxes of tea for only .28 cents!! I used 4 - $1.00 mq and a $3.00 Birthday email coupon from CVS  :) I got back $5.00 ecb for beauty purchases, not sure why tea is considered a beauty purchase??? and $1.00 for my green bag tag. A $6.00 Money Maker today!!!!

Third stop was to Publix. I got two oral B toothbrushes, 2/$3, used a $2/2mq and a $1.00 pq = free
4 boxes of one beyond cat food, $2.79 each, used 4- Free mq. I ended up paying $1.00 tax.

Today I spent a total of $1.42 and saved $49.79 or 97%

No comments:

Post a Comment