Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The best thing I like about couponing

The best thing I like about couponing is that I get to try items that I probably would never purchase at regular price but since using coupons on BOGO items make them super cheap I like to try new things.
On my last shopping trip I purchased a few items that I have never tried before and thought I would let you know what I thought of them.
The Pepperidge Farm Double Chocolate Brownie cookies are to die for! I am glad I only bought one bag of them since they have 140 calories in each cookie! I paid .70 cents and they normally sell for $3.39. I would purchase again.
The Fruit2day juice was really good. I was a little surprised by the chunks of fruit in it. I should have read the bottle. Since these are made with 100% fruit it had 25 g of sugar in the little bottle which is one serving! I paid .50 cents and they normally sell for $2.99. I  did like this drink but I don't think I would purchase again because of all the carbs and sugar. I would rather just eat a piece of real  fruit.
The Pringles Xtreme Ragin' Cajun are super HOT! I love them :) I got these Free and they normally sell for $1.75. I will purchase again.
Today I will bake up the batch of Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies with Caramel filling and post later.
Is there any product that you have tried lately that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment