Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

The best thing I like about couponing 10/28

The best thing I like about couponing is that I get to try items that I probably would never purchase at regular price but since using coupons on BOGO items make them super cheap I like to try new things. Each week I will post the new things that I purchased.
On this weeks trip I purchased Quaker True Delights Cafe Squares. Chewy granola squares. They are dark chocolate mocha hazelnut with a chocolatey drizzle. Just one word describes these YUMMO!  I have been fighting off all the candy deals this month since we don't get trick or treaters so these make for a great tasting treat. They normally sell for $2.79. They were on sale BOGO and had peelies for $1.00/1 on the box. I ended up paying only .79 cents for two boxes! That is a savings of 72%. I did not get paid to post this!

1 comment:

  1. were the peelies on the products? What store were they at? Where did you find the coupon, in the paper or online? what online site do you find most of your coupons? Do you know what other stores other than Publix that will take a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon and a peelie??? Just asking...

    ReplyDelete