Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Publix trip 10/7 Saved 65%

This week I bought a lot of groceries! I spent $69.39 and saved $129.25. That is the most I have spent in months on one trip. Most of the veggies were free using coupons from Target, kashi cereal and hidden valley. The pasta and the vitamins had peelies on them making them money makers when combined with the other coupons I had. I used 2 $2/1 farmhouse dressing coupons to make that a money maker too. I didn't have any coupon for the roarin water or life cereal. I ended up getting 6 martha stewart clean for the price of one. I have a few more coupons to get more but I wanted to see if I could find some with hang tags on them.  Next week I will try and keep track better track of the price and coupons used.

No comments:

Post a Comment